Course Home - Spring 2018
Instructor in charge: Dr. Jim Musser
- Textbook: University Physics (14th edition) by H.D. Young & R.A. Freedman, Vol. 2 (Ch. 21-37)
or any recent edition of the text.
- Laboratory Manual, purchase at Physics Department Office 102 Physics ($25 cash only)
- Information for online lecture section 1CC
- Introduction Video
- Course Handbook
- Syllabus and schedule of assignments
- Instructors: contact information, recitation sections, PLC hours
Course Learning assistance:
- Physics Learning Center: Monday and Wednesday, 2:00-4:30pm and 6:00 to 8:30 pm in Physics 129+130.
- LEAD Tutoring Monday and Wednesday 4:30 to 6:00 pm, Thomas Jefferson Hall, South Lounge C