Course Home - Fall 2017
Instructor in charge: Dr. Dan Waddill
- Textbook: University Physics (14th edition) by H.D. Young & R.A. Freedman, Vol. 2 (Ch. 21-37).
13th edition or the Missouri S&T Custom Edition for Physics 24 are equivalent and may be used instead
(homework will be assigned from the 14th edition, the problems in older editions are not the same).
Mastering Physics Access is not required.
- Laboratory Manual, purchase at Physics Department Office 102 Physics ($25 cash only)
- Information for online lecture section 1CC
- Course Intro Video
- Course Handbook
- Syllabus and schedule of assignments
- Instructors: contact information, recitation sections, PLC hours
Course Learning assistance:
- Physics Learning Center: Monday and Wednesday, 2:00-4:30pm and 6:00 to 8:30 pm in Physics 129+130.
- LEAD Tutoring Monday and Wednesday 2:00 to 4:00 pm, Sem. Room Res. Coll. 1 and TJ G3 (North basement)
- Student Success Center Monday and Wednesday 2:00 to 4:00pm, Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 to 11:00am, 198 Toomey